HP Officejet Pro 8715 Copy Setup
HP Officejet pro 8715 Copy Setting
HP Officejet Pro 8715 printer can copy from 1 to 99 pages. This model supports the features like ID card Copy and collation copy. You can setup the copy settings by following these steps explained below.
- Click the start button in your windows and go to control panel.
- Choose your HP Officejet Pro 8715 printer model and right click on it to select the Copy option.
- Change the hp ojp8715 copy Setup settings in order to improve the quality of printing.
- Select the settings option and click on optimization option.
- You can Reduce, Enlarge, Optimize and change the draft mode settings there.
This will change the modes of copy settings and allows you to customize the settings according to your personal use.
HP Officejet Pro 8715 Double Side Copy
HP ojp8715 Copy Setup for both sides for all types of text files, documents, photos and ID cards. You can copy at the maximum of 99 pages in this printer model. To start the double side copying process, just follow these steps.
- Before copying any file/photos load enough paper in the paper input tray.
- Or place the paper that you want to copy in the scanner area.
- Go to HP ojp8715 Copy Setup Settings from your Printer control panel.
- Select the settings on that page and select 2-side copy.
- Press the right arrow to check the other options.
- You can select either the single side copying or double side copying according to your need.
- You can now copy a 2-sided document in the Automatic Document Feeder.
- It will copy one side and then flip the paper to copy the other side.
HP Officejet Pro 8715 Copying Photos
The HP Officejet pro 8715 printers can copy photos, ID cards, files and documents in both B/W and in color. The maximum copying file capacity is 99. You can simply copy a photo and make use of that print in future for printing and scanning. Follow these simple steps to copy the photo in hp ojp8715 model printer
- Open the scanner lid and place the photo you want to copy.
- Make sure the paper print side is facing down on the scanner glass.
- Position the paper correctly with the edge guides and close the lid.
- Open your printer’s control panel and Touch copy.
- Select photo from the list displaying ID card/Document/Photo and choose the number of copy.
- Choose the tray and photo size.
- If you want to print the photo on both sides, choose double-sided printing and click copy.
- Your photo will now copy successfully.
HP Officejet Pro 8715 not Copying
Sometimes your HP OfficeJet Pro 8715 printer will trouble you while coping and throws errors like Printer can’t copy & HP Officejet 8715 printer is not copying. You can resolve them easily by following the underlying steps.
- If your paper is not copying, stop the copy process on your printer. Make sure your printer HP ojp8715 copy setup settings are perfect; if not just reset them according to your preferences.
- Click Save current settings and then try copying your files.Load the paper in the paper input tray.
- Make sure you place the paper correctly in the tray; place the paper facing down in the scanner glass.
- If you are going to copy a document, place the document by Print-side up in the Document Feeder. Open your printer’s control panel and Touch copy.
- Select the type of file that you want to copy and the number of copies. If you want to print the photo on both sides, choose double-sided printing and click copy.
- If the problem still prevails, contact our technical experts to get your issues fixed.
123-hp-com-ojp8715.us is an independent service provider of tech support for third-party products. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, product, and services is only for reference and to furnish information. If your product is covered by warranty, the support service may be available for free from the manufacturer. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies before using our Web site.The Printer Driver for HP Officejet Pro 8715 can also be downloaded from 123.hp.com/ojp8715