HP Officejet pro 8720 Printer
The 123.hp.com/ojp8720 setup has more adorable features and they are most widely used for business-oriented places. It can handle more tasks without getting down. They have professional quality color printing system without wasting paper. The important feature is that it is enabled with dynamic security.
123.hp.com/ojpro 8720 Features
- Print technology – HP Thermal Inkjet
- Print speed: 22 ppm (black), 18 ppm (color)
- Print languages HP PCL 3 GUI, HP PCL 3 Enhanced
- Print quality (best)
- Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi on HP Advanced Photo Paper 1200 x 1200 dpi input
- Black: 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi
- Up to 99 copies maximum
- fit page by reducing 25 to 400%
- Copy speed: 600dpi (black), 600dpi (color)
- Resolution: up to 1200dpi
- Scan speed (normal, A4) – Up to 8 ppm
- Maximum scanning size: 210 x 297 mm
- Faxing – both black and color
- Fax transmission speed – $ sec per page
- Fax memory – Up to 100 pages
- Fax Broadcast Locations – 20
HP Officejet pro 8720 Setup
HP Officejet Pro 8720 Unboxing Setting
HP OFFICEJET PRO 8720 UNBOXING SETUP
- Open the packed box by popping up the tape and pry back the flaps. You could see some installation cd, manuals, set up postures, instant ink card, and caution card. These are given for your future reference.
- Then the cartridges that are kept for initial setup of the printer. At the sides, power card and phone cables are kept to supply power and for faxing purpose respectively for 123 hp setup.
- Make the printer box to sit on its side so that you can slide out the printer by grabbing the plastic bag.
- Now remove the Styrofoam end caps, plastic bags and remove all visible blue tapes and protective plastics with care.
- Connect one end of the power cable to the rear end of the printer and another end to the wall outlet. Now switch on the printer’s power button, it starts initializing.
- From the printer’s control panel select your appropriate language, country, date and time and confirm it. Then select continue setup.
HP Officejet Pro 8720 Printer Connect with Windows
- Go to windows, select devices and click printers and scanners.
- Connect your printer to the pc. Now select the installed print driver.
- Then click manage and make adjustments as needed to the printer.
- Then close the window when it is done. Now you can use your printer normally
- If windows can’t detect the printer then again go to device settings and click printers and scanners.
- Here click add printers, if it again fails to detect then you have to install your printers driver.
- Search for the printer driver by using your product name in the web browser
- Go to support or drivers page and confirm the correct version of windows
- And then download the driver at your preferred location on computer
- After download completes, double click on the downloaded driver and follow the on screen instructions to make initializing process
- Then disconnect the printer form pc when prompted
- Choose your preferred connection setup and continue the process
- And then again connect the printer back to the pc when prompted
- Click finish to complete the initialization process and register your printer in online option and use your printer normally.
- If windows fail to detect the installed printer then click ‘The printer that I want isn’t listed’
- Click the add local printer or network printer with manual settings
- Click next and select the correct port and click next
- Now insert the printer driver initialization disc if available
- Click ‘have disk’, if not select your printer manufacturer and locate and select your model. Then click next to accept the printer to windows
HP Officejet Pro 8720 Printer Connect with Mac
- On to your Mac computer click apple menu and choose system preferences
- System preference dialogue box appears. In which double click on print and scan option.
- In the Print & Scan or Print & Fax window, click on the plus sign button symbol which is on the bottom left of the screen.
- Click on to the IP tab in the Print Browser window.
- Set Protocol to HP Jet direct – Socket.
- For Address enter the IP address of the printer you want to add. IP addresses of MSL printers are available on the printer list.
- Leave the Queue field blank as it is the name and Location fields are for your reference in order to keep track of your printers and differentiate between multiple ones.
- For Print Using, do not selectGeneric Postscript Printer. OS X will try to locate an appropriate driver but if it cannot then it is recommended to download the correct driver from the manufacturer. Click on the name of the printer on the printer list to be taken to the manufacturer’s driver download page.
- And then Click Add. Then your hp printer will be added to your list of printers.
You may also be able to use a USB connection to set up Wi-Fi printing If options are available
- Connect the printer to your Mac using the appropriate USB cable to the correct port
- Install the Mac software which came with the printer, and makes sure that it includes a printer setup assistant in it.
- Use the printer setup assistant to connect the printer to your Wi-Fi network. Check the printer’s documentation for details.
- After disconnecting the USB cable from the printer and Mac, the printer should remain connected to the Wi-Fi network.
123.hp.com/ojp8720 Driver and Manual
HP ojpro8720 Driver Download
HP Officejet Pro 8720 Printer driver software Installation essential for the function of 123.hp.com/ojp8720 printer. To support printer, driver installation is important. All User Manual contains all essential information for the user to make full use of the information system.
HP ojpro8720 Manual Download
User manual gives you detailed information such as how to set the printer, details of every button present on the printer, how to print the paper are explained in the manual. Manuals download link are available bellow and download it for their future reference. Manuals are user-friendly for the users.
HP Officejet Pro 8720 Basic Features
The HP Officejet pro 8714 all-in-one Printer can print in both color and B/W. It contains 4 color ink cartridges for printing. 123.hp.com/ojp8720 printer can print a black and white text page in approx 9 seconds. It supports printing from your PC with LAN, USB host or Wi-Fi and you can also connect your mobile devices to print from anywhere easily.
HP Officejet Pro 8720 scan setup for the documents to render the optical resolution of 1200x 1200 dpi. HP ojpro8720 model will allow you to scan the Grayscale Depth of 8bit and color depth of 24bit at maximum. You can scan files and store in the cloud for later access. It allows you to scan with the flatbed feature also supports multi-page scanning.
HP Officejet Pro-8720 printer can copy documents and photos at the maximum copying speed of 30ppm in B/W and with a speed of 27ppm in color through 123 hp ojpro 8720 copy setup. You can copy more than one page by setting the page size, the maximum limit is 99 papers. It supports auto duplexing printing. The document can be enlarged up to 400% and maximum reduction is up to 25%.
Faxing is an alternate method to print a document. HP ojpro8720 fax feature with the total memory capacity of 100 pages. You can connect your office jet 8720 printer with PC to fax a document. The fax Printing Resolution of HP ojpro8720 model is 203×196 dpi. The basic fax setup is done easily using the fax setting wizard.
HP Officejet Pro 8720 Mobile Print Features
HP Officejet pro 8720 ePrint
HP Officejet Pro e-Print is a secure cloud-based service that allows you to print from anywhere with an active Internet connection. Just by attaching the document to the printer’s individual email address, printing can be done. It does not require any special software or driver to install
HP Officejet pro 8720 Google Cloud Print
The main advantage of cloud print is that you can send your document to printer from any spot. It can print web pages and other documents to PDF format and save them in your Google Docs account. It will be handy only when you synchronize your account with all your computers
HP Officejet pro 8720 Airprint
HP Officejer pro 8720 printers are enabled with this advanced feature. Apple technology developed this app feature where it is very easy to get a full quality printout from Mac, I pad, I Phone etc. without the need of installing additional software.
HP Officejet pro 8720 Mobile Print
In this, you can print any document which is located on your mobile phones. And it is flexible mainly for students and workers. Just by installing the required app one can connect the mobile to the printer by wireless connection and documents can be printed.
HP Officejet Pro 8720 Wireless Setup
Wireless Connection is an advanced technology that permits you to connect your printer to your wireless network setup on its own without having to connect any external cables or submit your wireless network settings such as your network name or lock word.
- Setup for Windows
- Setup for MAC
- Wireless Setup Wizard
- Auto Wireless Connect
- Wireless Printing
HP Officejet Pro 8720 Ink Cartridges
An ink cartridge is a component of an HP printer that contains the ink that is deposited onto paper during the printing process. Each ink cartridge contains one or more ink reservoirs and colors. With the help of quality of printing color, we can find whether the printer works properly or not.
HP Officejet Pro 8415 Ink Refill
Ink refilling is done only for empty cartridges. The process of refilling the ink is given below.
- Your printer gave a warning message that ink cartridge is out of ink. In that case, you must refill the cartridge or replace with the new HP ink cartridge product.
- Should not refill on low ink.
- Remove the cartridge from the printer and ensure that it is empty.
- Check the ink cartridges air hole. Attach the sticker in place.
- To the syringe attach a long thin needle to it. Fill in the ink to the syringe with the good quality HP color.
- Now exchange the long needle to the suction tip. And then refill the respective color to the respective refill hole of the ink cartridge.
- Push down the syringe slowly and release to take the air out.
- Now compare the weight of empty cartridge and with the filled cartridge
- If cartridge leaks, reset the valve with clip or blunt needle
- If you have two set of cartridge then there is no need for resetting the printer or otherwise resetting is needed for every replacement of ink cartridge
HP Officejet Pro 8720 Ink Replacement
Replacement is done for an ink cartridge that is low or out of ink with genuine HP ink cartridge or with HP instant ink cartridge
- Initially, power on the printer then opens the ink cartridge access door.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
- On the cartridge that needs replacing, push in to release it, and then pull cartridge straight out.
- Remove the cartridge from the printer and set it aside for recycling.
- Remove the new cartridge from its HP ink package.
- When handling the cartridge, do not touch the copper-colored contacts or ink port.
- Because touching may result in clogs, ink failure, and bad electrical connections
- Ensure that you install the ink replacement cartridge in its correct slot.
- Match the label color with the corresponding color dot on the cartridge.
- Now slide the new ink cartridge into the slot.
- And then push the cartridge towards the rear until it snaps into place.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
- Now your printer is ready for normal use.
HP Officejet Pro 8720 Check the Ink Cartridges Level
- Turn on the printer and your Pc
- Click start button and go to settings
- And then click devices and click printing and faxes
- Right click on to your printer’s name and select printing preferences
- Printing preference dialogue box appears and it shows the ink levels. By this, you can check the ink levels and can replace it.
- Switch on the printer and make sure that it’s in a ready state and is connected to the computer.
- To the menu bar, click the Apple icon, and then click System Preferences.
- Click Printers and Scanners, Print & Fax, or Print & Scan which is available
- Select the name of your printer in the printers list, click Options & Supplies, and then click the Supply Levels
Check Ink Level by HP Apps
- After HP Print and Scan Doctor launches, click Start, select your printer’s name and then click Next.
- To the top menu bar, click Printer.
- Select Supply Levels to view the estimated ink levels or toner levels.
HP Officejet Pro 8720 Troubleshooting
123.hp.com/ojp8720 troubleshooting is a systematic proposal to solve the problem that is often used to find and fix the issues with complex machines, electronics, computers, and software systems. By collecting the information one can find out the problem easily.
By considering the wide array of network devices & configurations, the printer connection and communication issues may occur sometimes. It is due to the printer’s software cannot find the network or improper USB usage for 123 hp printer issues.
Paper Jam Error and Avoiding Tip’s
The Paper jam issue occurs because of your printer’s mechanical failure. This may lead to printing problems.To resolve this issue, please follow the instructions and tips below to avoid 123.hp.com/ojp8720 Paperjam.
Wireless Issues and Ink Issues
Wireless Issues are caused due to poor wireless network connection or improper settings made in the printer. This result in loss of continuous network connection.Ink issues are more common one this may be due to ink leakage may occur
HP Officejet Pro Printing issues occur if there is an empty cartridge, no input paper, there may be no internet or Wi-Fi connections or you would have installed some irrelevant printing software which may be fixed by default. This 123 hp troubleshooting also takes you to the other existing issues.
123 hp Officejet pro printers' alternative questions
- How to use wi-fi direct on 123 hp officejet pro 8720
- How to change network settings on 123 hp officejet pro 8720
- 123 hp officejet pro 8720 jams and paper-feed issues
- 123 hp officejet pro 8720 paper feed issues
- How to connect the 123 hp officejet pro 8720 printer using usb option
- 123 hp officejet pro 8720 printer setup
- How to install 123 hp officejet pro 8720 printer
- How to print documents 123 hp officejet pro 8720
- How to copy and scan documents 123 hp officejet pro 8720
- 123 hp officejet pro 8720 wireless printer setup
- How to setup wireless 123 hp officejet pro 8720
- How to update your printer 123 hp officejet pro 8720
- 123 hp officejet pro 8720 web services
- 123 hp officejet pro 8720 printer setups for hp eprint, google cloud print, air print
123-hp-com-ojp8720.us is an independent service provider of tech support for third-party products. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, product, and services is only for reference and to furnish information. If your product is covered by warranty, the support service may be available for free from the manufacturer. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies before using our Web site.The Printer Driver for HP Officejet Pro 8720 can also be downloaded from 123.hp.com/ojp8720